Monday, November 24, 2008

We are so excited to announce...


Well Friday proved to be a very interesting day. First of all I went to a breakfast birthday party and a friend of mine who used the same doctor as I am told me that the man who does the ultra sound does not try very hard to see what the baby is. I was disappointed to find that out but  I had an appointment so I went. The man didn't even try at all. Thankfully, my friend found this little whole in the wall place that does great ultra sounds. So Kevin and I went there Friday evening. We walked in I told the doctor that We wanted to know what we are having within 30 sec. he told us!!!! Needless to say we are very excited and trying to pick out a name!






6 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm sooo happy for you guys. Any names in mind yet? When is a good time to call you this week? Let me know, ok?

Pilar said...

A boy!!!!! I am sure you are excited. Congrats :)

Joshua and Julie Marcum said...

Yeah! So excited for you!! And isn't that ultrasound tech the best? That's where we went for Jana.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Beth!!!

I really enjoyed the post about the mother's session too. How fun!

Talk to you soon.

The Holmans In Bolivia said...

Woo Hoo!! A boy!!! Congratulations!

Mrs. Jackie Sue said...

congrats! I just got a link to your blog from Angie Washington's site and scrolled to this post! I will look around to find out when are you due!? Too Cool, I am a missionary mom due in May with our third. Nice to meet you and I will right now subscribe to your blog!

*hugs*
Jackie