Sunday, February 22, 2009

Surprise!






This past saturday we had a work day at our "new" church building. We were all there painting, cleaning, the guys were fixing holes in the roof and all kinds of things. So, we worked all morning, went to lunch, and then were supposed to be back to at the church around 4pm. So, I didn't have any make up on and was wearing an old t-shirt with a bleach stain on it. Needless to say, I didn't look very pretty. Well, when we got back to the church at 4pm and opened the door everyone screamed surprise! the church gave us a baby shower for Titus! Kevin and I had a ton of fun. They had planned great games and actually it was with couples so men and women were there. The last game I felt so bad for Kevin. I had to pick up the gifts and guess what it was if i guessed right I had to put makeup on the person that brought the gift, if i guessed wrong I had to put makeup on Kevin!!! So, the pictures with him in makeup is because of that, not because he hasn't gone crazy!! It was a lot of fun here are some pictures!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

haha! I love it! That is so neat that your church people did all that for you! I'm glad you guys had a good time and the makeup pictures, well...priceless. =)