Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A little bit of paint, a few brushes and strokes, and this is what you get!







Well, after several weeks of painting, drawing, and more painting we have finally finished the baby's room. I'd like to thank my husband for all his hard work in painting and my friend jennie for drawing everything. I'm so excited because this is the first time that I have been able to do a nursery for any of our children. When Grace was born we lived in a one bedroom apartment, so no decorating there, and when Taylor was born we were just 4 months away from leaving Peru, so I didn't do too much in her room. So, this was a huge task but I really think that Titus will like his room at least his mommy does! I'm still waiting on the curtains so, when we get them up and the crib ready I'll put more pictures up. Let me know what you think!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it, Beth!!! So cute. I think Titus will adore it.

Pilar said...

It is so pretty!!!! what a great job you guys did? Did you do something like that in the girl´s room now that you guys are there? If so, would love to see what you did :)

Deanna said...

Such a great job, girl! Jennie has got some drawing skills for sure. I'm so glad you finally are able to get a nursery ready. I know how nice "settling" in can be! Not too much longer now before he's here!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Beth, how beautiful! Will you come and do something at my house? How about flowers?
Love you, Mom
P.S. Can't wait to see everyone and everything in person!

Joshua and Julie Marcum said...

Wow - very cute. I'm impressed!

Beth White said...

pilar in grace's and taylor's room we painted a border with like a 1000 flowers on it. haha! everyone thinks it is wallpaper i'll try to get a picture up soon!