Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thank you to my babies!


I'm sure that my girls will probably never see this blog but I just wanted to say thank you to Grace and Taylor! I was so proud of them on Tuesday night we were getting ready for our family conference, cleaning the church, practicing music, ect.... Both girls literally cleaned for 3 hours. They helped sweep, clean the nursery, the bathrooms and the seats! Neither one of them complained. We got home at 11pm and they both got a bath and went to bed. I'm an adult and I was about to fall over I can't imagine being 5 and 3 and doing all of that and still be happy! So, thank you to my two babies! You are so precious to me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beth, that picture is darling!

What an industrious spirit you are infusing into your kids. You are a good mom.

Pilar said...

We can learn so much from our little ones :)

Deanna said...

Hey girl! Wow...I'm very impressed with Grace and Taylor! You go girls!! I've been reading the updates on the Conference. It sounds like you guys are having an amazing time. Praise the Lord! It sounds like your busy, too. Sure hope Titus hangs tight for just a little longer! haha Love ya!